Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking forward to 2010




This year began with a fun-filled New Year's Eve party. Lots of laughs, dancing, and great friends & family. I can truly say I had a blast. I hope all who attended did too.
This year has also started off good for my new career. As you may or may not already know, I recently decided to make a career change. I became a Real Estate Agent this past summer, and working part-time in this demanding career has been a challenge for me. I landed a couple of clients at the end of 2009, which means that if all goes well, I will be closing my first escrow within the next few months. I am so excited.
In addition to my new found clients, I was just asked by one of the top agents in my office, to consider working with her. I have to admit that this makes me very nervous but at the same time I feel flattered that she would pick me out of so many other more experienced agents. This is a great opportunity for me to learn and start making some real cash. This agent has a lot of experience and I know that I can learn a lot from her. I'm really looking forward to working my butt off. It's a lot of sacrifice and commitment, but I'm ready! Let the madness begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment