Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I LOVE MICKEY!!

It's a new year, and I hope everyone had a joyful holiday season, as I did with my family and friends.  This is my first post of the year, and I'm going to share with you a little fun fact about me, I LOVE MICKEY! Ever since I could remember, I have always been attracted to anything Mickey Mouse.  Disneyland was and IS my absolute favorite place to visit. I can never get enough of it. Yeah I know it's a little childish at my age, and that is why my taste for everything "Mickey" has changed a bit. While I still love all the classic bright colors Mickey stuff has to offer, I now prefer and look for the subdued, more reserved designs. While out Christmas shopping, I found a couple of things, I could not resist to buy.  I found this Mickey Mouse Expressions Collection in the housewares department of Target, of all places. The dinnerware is perfect for every day use, and kid friendly too!  Check it out: 



I purchased a couple of these......

and these.....
and these.





I will be going back for these appetizer plates.......
 


and these serving bowls.......
 

and definetely this cute water bottle.


3 comments:

  1. I had no clue you loved Mickey! This collection is just too cute, those appetizer plates are my favorite. I'll keep a look out for any cute "grown-up" Mickey stuff! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was more obvious when my boys were little, and I chose their stuff and room decor. I love Mickey "grown up" stuff but it can be pricey! I found other stuff, I will post about them later, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A closet Mickey lover huh! LOL! I'm not a fan of going to DL, we do for it the kids mainly (Oscar HATES crowds) but I have always wanted to throw a Mickey party. I'm trying to push Mickey on to Nate and see if he'll like it as much as YGG, hehe. No such luck yet! :( That's really cute though. I may have to borrow your goods if I ever do have that party!

    ReplyDelete