Monday, November 1, 2010

MYSTERY HOUSE -

Give up??? ........The house in my previous post is the actual house and movie set used in the 1978 movie "Halloween".  It is where young Michael Myers murders his sister on Halloween night. When the movie was filmed, it was located in a residential area of S.Pasadena, however, it was later moved and renovated to it's current location and condition. Today it is situated at 1000 Mission St. in Pasadena, CA. It is being used as an office building. The house is not open for showings or viewing, however there is a replica of the house in South Carolina if you are ever in the area. The house is shown by appointment only, for more information check out their site: http://www.myershousenc.com/


A scene from the movie.


The house at it's current location.


2 comments:

  1. I would have never guessed it, I'm such a wimp when it comes to scary movies!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...me too. The funny thing is that I used to watch these movies when I was a kid...weird how I don't like them now.

    ReplyDelete