Friday, October 8, 2010

Home Improvement Projects

Last weekend, my husband and I finally painted our family room!!! I've been wanting and waiting to do this for years (literally), and since most (ALL) home improvement projects in my home only happen if I initiate them, I decided to buy myself (meaning separate from my husbands heavy duty ones) a few tools that will help me initiate a few more I have on my list.  With freshly painted walls, the interior decorator in me came out, and new window treatments, among other stuff, were a must!! The tools have definitely come in handy.  I can't wait to get started on my, I mean OUR next project.  I can't believe I'm so excited over it, but I just can't help it.  The full force interior decorator in me has not been out in a while, so watch out! I want to re-do every room in my house now. I just hope I don't run out of steam.  Here are the tools I gifted myself:

$29.99 - Target

$15.99 - Target

5 comments:

  1. Good for you, I think it's awesome that you have your own tools! The family room is definitely looking nice, can't wait to see what you do next, let me know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU VERONICA FOR FOLLOWING ME.. I AM NOW YOUR NEW FOLLOWER ASWELL ..

    OMG!! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE HOUSE IMPROVEMENTS .... MEN JUST HAVE OTHER TIME FRAMES.. LOL!! I JUST STARTED BUYING PAINT, BRUSHES AND STUFF TO GET MY ROOM STARTED ALMOST DONE.... I WILL POST PICS UP AS SOON AS IT'S DONE I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Isela: thank you too, for following me back. yey!! we are now blog buddies! LOL. Can't wait to see your room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm kinda reading your posts backwards and I'm super late but better late than never, right! I too bought that laser light deal when I started Nates room last year, it's pretty cool! I usually have to initiate the projects in our home too (grrr). I've been watching Nate Berkus new show and it's got me wanting to change everything, big O ain't to happy about it though, lol! Oh well! Btw, thanks for adding my button, I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete